Join Something Special!
Did you know...
- The Churchville Nature Center provides stewardship to nearly 700 acres of wildlife habitat.
- Membership growth is important to the continued development of Churchville Nature Center.
- We need members to carry out our mission of education, conservation and preservation. Together we can safeguard this local treasure for generations to come
Please consider joining Churchville Nature Center today!
As a member of the of Churchville Nature Center, you can make a difference for your community and your local environment. Members contribute annual dues and, in return, receive special privileges and benefits:
- The quarterly newsletter, "The Dragonfly," and the bi-annual "Programs & Activities Guide" will be mailed to your home.
- Invitation to special activities held each year for Friends only.
- Special discounts for members only in the Dragonfly Niche Gift Shop, on all purchases of bird seed, and on Nature Center courses,programs and outings
- An invitation to attend the annual members social and vote for "Friends" Board of Directors Members.
- Pride in helping to support our goals & philosophy of environmental awareness and conservation.
All contributions as a member of the Churchville Nature Center are tax deductible.
Other Ways to Help
We invite you to join our family of over 200 volunteers. Come see how we can enhance your interest in nature.
Preserve a Memory
Perhaps you would like to create a living memorial that will also help provide a haven for wildlife.
Planned Giving: A Natural Gift
There will come a time in your life when you will formalize your wishes to take care of your family and loved ones by writing your will. We would like you to consider Churchville Nature Center at this time with a bequest. It can easily be done by listing Churchville Nature Center as a beneficiary. Whether small or large, your donation upon your passing will insure your legacy to continue with the things you cared so much about: your Churchville family and its mission of preservation and education.